Alliance Logistics Solutions Inc. offers an international freight forwarder service through the expertise of its team and its wide variety of efficient partners located all around the world.
As an independent freight forwarder, we are not limited to a particular organization. We have all the latitude of working with other independent freight forwarders that are skilled and determined just like us in providing an exceptional customer service.
We will bring you the administrative support you need for the preparation of your commercial documentation in order to facilitate custom formalities and assure you transaction success.
Protect your investment to the door with affortable cargo insurance. Opt for peace of mind through the use of a certificate!
We also provide custom brokerage service through our network of partners. With Alliance, you will find it all under just one roof!
Among our range of services offered:
- Transportation of general cargo wrapped on skids or in crates
Courier or parcel transport, domestic or international service
- Different types of services offered
- Refrigerated or temperature controlled
- Services under high security
- Import and export: management of full load shipments (FCL – Full container Load) and of partial shipments (LCL – Less Than Container) depending on the incoterm agreed
- Temperature controlled service
- Container stuffing, de-stuffing
- Packaging of goods (crating) according to international standards
- Container stowage to secure cargo while in transit
- Oversized ocean shipments
- Conventional ocean cargo projects requiring the use of appropriate vessel (i.e. Ro-RO, cranes)
- Specialized equipment such as multi-axle frames (chassis) for all types of containers such as flat-rack, open top, refrigerated, or isotherm
For all modes of transportation, we offer:
- Service offered according to the incoterm defined in contract: from door to door, between terminals, door to terminal, terminal to door, etc.
- Support in the use of appropriate Incoterm 2010 rules (International Commercial Terms) designed to assist traders in defining the obligations and responsibilities of the traders
- Support in obtaining an ATA carnet established by the WCO (World Customs Organization) and regulated by international conventions facilitating the temporary transit of samples, shows freight, professional equipment transiting through several countries.
- International cargo insurance per shipment with insurance certificates
- Support in the preparation of commercial documentation such as bills of lading, packing lists, certificates of origin, hazardous materials, commercial invoices
- Support in documentary collection, letters of credit and for registrations to the different administrative agencies in order to obtain regulatory permits or certifications
- Procurement of custom-made wooden pallets and crates for the packaging and handling of the cargo built in accordance with the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures (ISPM 15).
- Special projects consultation and support through realization of budgetary quotations